KKU Research Journal
ISSN 0859-3957

ปีที่ 18 ฉบับที่ 3 พฤษภาคม - มิถุนายน 2556

การประยุกต์ใช้ต้นทุนคุณภาพสำหรับโรงงานผลิตปะเก็นสำเร็จรูป
An Application of Cost of Quality for a Gasket Manufacturing Factory
รัญชนา สินธวาลัย สนธยา ทวีรัตน และ เสกสรร สุธรรมานนท์
Runchana Sinthavalai Sonthaya Thaweerat and Sakesun Suthummanon

บทคัดย่อ

        งานวิจัยนี้มีวัตถุประสงค์เพื่อวิเคราะห์จุดที่เหมาะสมในการบริหารต้นทุนคุณภาพและศึกษาความสัมพันธ์ระหว่างต้นทุนคุณภาพกับระดับคุณภาพ สำหรับโรงงานผลิตปะเก็น การวิจัยเริ่มจาก 1) การสำรวจและรวบรวมข้อมูล 2) การระบุประเภทและวิเคราะห์โครงสร้างต้นทุนและ 3) การสร้าง PAF Model เพื่อศึกษาพฤติกรรมของต้นทุนคุณภาพ ผลการวิจัยพบว่าต้นทุนคุณภาพที่ควบคุมไม่ได้คิดเป็นร้อยละ 52 ของต้นทุนคุณภาพรวมหรือคิดเป็นมูลค่า 63,605,602 บาท ในขณะที่ต้นทุนคุณภาพที่ควบคุมได้คิดเป็นร้อยละ 48 ของต้นทุนคุณภาพรวมหรือ 58,450,520 บาท จากการวิเคราะห์พบว่า ต้นทุนการตรวจสอบมีอิทธิพลต่อระดับคุณภาพมากที่สุด จาก PAF Model พบว่าการจัดการต้นทุนคุณภาพที่ต่ำที่สุดอยู่ที่ 6,773,798 บาท หรือที่ระดับคุณภาพร้อยละ75.59

Abstract

        This research aims to analyze a suitable point for managing the cost of quality and to study the relationship between the cost of quality and the level of quality for a gasket manufacturing factory. There are three steps involved in this research: 1) collect data, 2) categorize and analyze cost of quality structure, and 3) develop the PAF model for analyzing cost of quality behaviors. The results indicate that approximately 52% of the total cost of quality (63,605,602 bath) is the uncontrollable costs, as well as the remaining of 48% (63,605,602 bath) is the controllable cost. In addition, the appraisal cost is the most important factor which influenced the level quality. Besides, the minimum cost of quality is found at 75.59% of product conformance or total cost of 6,733,798 baht.

คำสำคัญ:ปะเก็น, ต้นทุนคุณภาพ, PAF Model
Keywords:Gasket, Cost of quality, PAF Model

Division of Research Administration.
Building2, 2nd Floor,Office of the President.
Khon Kaen University
Tel. 043-009700 ext. 42128
E-mail: kkurj@kku.ac.th